Arduino Jam was an 48 hour event held at the timelab in Ghent, Belgium.
18 jammers started friday the 3th of february with a brainstorm session and 2 themes: “Light and Games”. The only restriction they had is that the projects needed to be powered by Arduino.
7 projects emerged from their brains.
They teamed up and started on their projects to make their ideas come true.
Here is an overview of the projects:
– #1: Xtreme Buzzwire-4-2 article on hackaday
– Reversed geo cache with only direction no distance.
– Nipkow pong & RGBCMY resolution test & 16 million color nipkowduino
– Kinect face follower
– Duck n jump Tv out game
– Bleeber – A physical layer between data and action
– Capgemini sound to light modulator