The 9th Arduino-Jam has ended. We brainstormed, teamed up and started jamming. In total people worked on 9 projects . These are the projects that survived the 48 hours, enjoy !
- TEAM 1: Singing Sword (Jan)
Jan made a sword that produces the sound of a real sword when it swings or clashes.
- TEAM 2: Gym Interval Timer (Tom)
Tom made a timer with led strips for a gym room.
- TEAM 3: Adem (Breathe) (Dag & Jos)
Dag and Jos worked on a project called “Adem”. It collects data on air pollution.
- TEAM 4: Sound Wave Printer (Toon)
Toon made a light printer that can show the waves produced by sound.
- TEAM 5: Shadow Sound (Rob)
Rob made an instrument that reacts to light(shadow).
- TEAM 6: Pinball (Sven,Midas & Bert)
Yves, Midas and Bert made a pinball machine out of cardboard, lego and Arduinos.
- TEAM 7: Guitar Trainer (Federico & Huong)
Federico and Huong continued there work on the Guitar Trainer, Federico once started on a previous JAM.
- TEAM 8: Body Scanner (Jeffrey)
Jeffrey continued his work on his selfmade body scanner, he started on a previous JAM.
- TEAM 9: Zombie Game (Joeri, Fuopy, Davey and Justin)
Joeri decided to make a game for Arduboy (an Arduino based game console) with the online help of Fuopy (who was in the USA), Davey (in Sweden, but joined the previous JAM) and Justin (who was in Canada).